Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On My Recent Hiatus

Since my father died I have been dealing with a lot of personal stuff.  While I didn't feel comfortable discussing some of these issues in a public forum,  I have been making a number of friends-locked entries to my old Livejournal account.   I hope to be posting here more frequently in the near future: for now I will happily provide access to these posts to just about anyone who sends a friend request.  

I am sorry for the absence and hope I have not missed too much while I have been away.  I've really missed the conversations here and look forward to rejoining this corner of the blogosphere soon!

1 comment:

Jack Faust said...

Join us when you're feeling better, man. Hope things shape up in your life real soon and the gloom fades a bit.

Post a Comment