Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kenaz Filan September Interviews

On Saturday, September 3, I will be appearing on The Church of Mabus, a program hosted on the Paranormal Radio Network, from 11pm to 1am Eastern time. This interview, featuring Lead Mabusites Jeffery Pritchett and Guy Weddle, will focus mainly on my recently released New Orleans Voodoo Handbook.  Previous supplicants at the Church include crime writer Adam Gorightly, medium/author Rosemary Ellen Guiley and a guy who had sex with a dolphin.  I am not sure how I will measure up amongst such august company, but I shall certainly do my best.

On Monday, September 12, I will be interviewed from 6:00pm to 6:30pm on The Donna Seebo Show.  Donna is particularly interested in Power of the Poppy, so we may be focusing on poppies, painkillers and the debacle which is the War on Drugs.  I am particularly impressed by the diversity of guests.  Knitting superstar Liat GatDr. Daniel Rudofossi, an expert on treating traumatized law enforcement officials;  animal communicator  Mary J. Getten -- all these and many others have appeared on the show. Donna obviously has a wide-ranging curiosity and keen intelligence, and I look forward to this interview.

And if you're still able to contain yourself, you may want to double-check your adult diaper. Galina Krasskova recently interviewed me for an upcoming Patheos column.  We discuss Loki, entheogen and plant magic, Michael Harner and other contentious topics: agree or disagree with what we have to say, you're likely to have an opinion.  That brings us up to October 1, when I will be presenting in Princeton, New Jersey at Arthur Moyer's Crucible convention.  If you are in the area, you really should stop by: other presenters include Andrieh Vitimus, Cliff Low and Jason Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment